Thursday, September 11, 2008

? Miller

We are working on possible names for the baby. Here is a list of names we will most likely NOT be using.

Note: this list is not in any particular order and is not all-inclusive.

-- Henry
-- Arthur
-- Sienna
-- Wentworth
-- Mitch
-- McCabe
-- Glenn
-- Robin
-- Jeremy
-- Steve
-- Barney
-- Dennis
-- Lite,
-- Bode
-- Jonny Lee
-- Choo Choo

You'll have to wait until the baby's born to find out his/her name!

6 comments:

the meredoerr said...

It seems as though there are more boys names on this list than girls. Does that mean you are thinking baby Miller is a boy and have thus ruled out a lot of boy names? Or do you think it is a girl and therefore left open a lot of options?

Either way, I'm sooo excited for you two!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was really hoping for a little Barney Miller!

momster said...

How about Mavis or Myrtle? Minerva?
Millicent?
Herman? Moth,? Grain?

So glad to be of help.

Ash said...

I am so relieved that Wentworth is on the “not likely” list! That just screams "beat me up!"

Rhyming names are funny! So if funny is what you are going for in a name, you should consider rhyming name. My mom went to school with a bunch of kids last named Dairyberry. (I'm sure that's the wrong spelling, but that’s how it sounds.) The kids were named Sherry, Terry, Larry, etc. Nice. Also, it’s a good idea to look at initials to make sure they don’t spell something bad. Umm – ok, I just now got the name Lite! (It’s a Monday – my brain isn’t working yet.)

Anonymous said...

Jeff votes for Biscotti Miller. Good for a boy and a girl. You look freekin adorable!

mosugs said...

Does this mean Bongi is still on the list??