Thursday, November 20, 2008

Less than a week?

It's rare for a baby to arrive on his/her due date, but if ours does, that means one week from now, the baby will already be born! Our due date is Nov. 26, a week from yesterday.

They say the first baby is usually late, but my mom's first was early and so was my sister's. So we shall see!

My last day of work was Friday. This week I have been doing little projects around the house, hanging out with Sally, doing errands and cooking dinner. I love being on vacation! I've been doing a lot of relaxing. I will get a burst of energy, tackle a little project, and then get really tired and need a rest.

I am still not at the point where I'm impatient for the baby to arrive. I'm enjoying this time relaxing and preparing for his/her arrival. Pete and I worked really hard to get our big tasks done during October so we have been able to take it easy lately without having to scramble to get things done. We have been going out to dinner a lot and seeing movies.

More later!

1 comment:

momster said...

Let that little kid know that we are ready to meet him/her and to please get a move on!