Lots of changes at our house. In addition to her new skill of rolling over onto her tummy, Margo has added sitting up on her own to her repertoire of new skills!
She has also been eating rice cereal and avocado. She seems to like the cereal but is mixed on the avocado. This week - sweet potato and maybe banana! We went to a solid foods class on Saturday -- soon enough Margo will be chowing down on beef casserole puree! (?!)
Oh and last but not least - Margo is getting a tooth!
On Friday I went to a picnic at Margo's school. We went up to the private playground outside on the second floor. Margo was kind of fussy but it was fun to see where she hangs out during the day sometimes and to hang out with her classmates.
Here's Margo with her friend Lucas. She is wearing a huge sweatshirt she borrowed from her classmate because her shirt got dirty.
1 comment:
Man, I wish I could give that girl a squeeze! Great photos...
Post a Comment