Obviously I'm doing a poor job updating this blog!
I do update Margo's photos more often. Here's a new batch: http://picasaweb.google.com/CarolynPeteMargo/Margo18
I'm sorry I haven't written anything in so long. I didn't even write when she started walking in December. She walks all over now, and has started climbing. She says "hi" and "bye bye" and can make sounds that an owl, cow and cat make. (Though only when she wants to, which apparently is not that often.) She says "da da" for Daddy and "da" for Sally. She has said "ma ma" a couple times but generally, she's holding out on me on that one! She is obsessed with dogs, and with books.
Margo uses the following signs: milk, more, book, all done.
She knows lots of her body parts: head, hair, nose, eye, ear, neck, belly, leg, foot, toes. She can point to all sorts of things in books and if you ask her who Margo is, she points to herself.
She can throw her dirty clothes in the hamper and helps us clean up her toys and books. She can eat with a spoon.
Margo is happy a lot of the time, full of smiles and giggles. She does a funny little dance. She is also learning to push boundaries and sometimes collapses dramatically, crying, when she doesn't want to do something.
A year ago I had just started back to work. Time flies, as they say.
She's a great kid! We're so happy to be her parents - she is so fun to hang out with.
Kathy and Angelo's wedding
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment