Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 weeks to go

Our official due date is two weeks from tomorrow, Nov. 26. We are pretty much ready to go, as far as having the house set up, ready for the baby to start living here (on the outside). However, I need to make it through the end of this week if at all possible -- I still need to wrap up some stuff at work. My last day is this Friday and I'm very excited!

This photo is from this last Sunday, Nov. 9.

6 comments:

momster said...

Hooray! You look GREAT!

the meredoerr said...

We are so excited for you two! You look great! Enjoy your last few days of work.

dup said...

Very exciting!

mosugs said...

LAST.DAY.OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!!!!

kww said...

I know everyone else said this all ready, but you really look terrific!!! Yay

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you two! Can't wait to see the baby. I will be checking your blog for pictures!
Glo