Sunday, December 28, 2008

4 Weeks In

Margo turns 4 weeks old tomorrow! We are happy to report that she now weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces. We're proud of her! We no longer have to wake her up every 3 hours in the night to feed her; we can just let her sleep until she wakes up on her own, ready to eat.

I am also happy to report that almost all the snow has melted. Today we took a walk with the stroller to Starbucks, the video shop and QFC. It was very exciting to get out of the house for a fun outing together. This was the first time we'd been out for fun in 10 days. (We did venture out in the snow for a pediatrician visit on Friday which was not fun.)

For the foreseeable future, we should have normal weather for Seattle, which is rain and highs in the 40's. We're grateful that the snow craziness is over for now. We're excited to get the car out tomorrow and go for a drive!

Here's the next batch of photos, including some from Christmas: http://picasaweb.google.com/CarolynPeteMargo/Margo3. We had a very mellow Christmas. Margo slept for a lot of it.

I hope you all are having fantastic holidays!

Love,
Carolyn

2 comments:

DK said...

Merry Christmas little Margo! Thanks for the updates and the pictures!

mosugs said...

You've been a mom for a month! I think that deserves a reward. Normally I would say a sandwich, but I know how you feel about those things...perhaps a tex mex pasta?