Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6 weeks


Margo is now 6 weeks old. She is still into eating, sleeping and getting her diaper changed. She also likes to look around, and to play in her pack-n-play. And now that she's getting bathtub baths instead of sponge baths, she loves them!


Pete went back to work last week. He's working 3 days a week in January which is great. The first day Pete went back to work, Margo & I met some of my co-workers out for breakfast at Chace's Pancake Corral in Bellevue. It was quite an adventure and went really well overall. Then Rodley came over for the afternoon. Keeping busy helped Pete's first day go faster for us but we were sure happy to see him when he got home! Likewise for any subsequent days Pete's been at work.


We're all focused on having an outing at least once a day to get practice. Lately we've been to a class, the doctor, Sally's groomer Bonnie's, coffee with Rosa, Walgreen's, and the bookstore. There are a couple other things I'm forgetting I think.


Here are the latest Margo photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/CarolynPeteMargo/Margo4

1 comment:

momster said...

Aw. I just want to give that girl a hug. :-(