Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome Margo Frances Miller!


We welcomed Margo into the world at 11:55 PM Monday, Dec. 1. She was 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Margo was delivered by c-section and we just got home from the hospital yesterday. Baby, mom and dad are all doing great!
With Dad:



With Granny and Grampy Thompson:




With Aunt Suzanne:




With Aunt Kathy:


Home at last!

8 comments:

the meredoerr said...

She is beautiful! And you look beautiful holding her. You appear very rested so I am hoping little Margo is giving you a chance to sleep now and then. We've been thinking of you and are sending lots of love your way.

p.s. I love the proud grandparents picture!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! Congratulations! She is adorable and looks very cozy in her new home. Love to you both from Bob and I!

Anonymous said...

She is just perfect,but what would one expect,just look at her parents!

mosugs said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

mosugs said...

my comment got totally cut off. but anyway, you know how excited I am, considering I stalked you at the hospital. She's beautiful, you look wonderful and I'm so excited for you and Pete! And Sally!

DK said...

Great pictures!
She's so cute!
Congratulations!!!!

YogaLia said...

ARgh!! She's soo cute!! I can't wait to meet her! xo Lia

Ash said...

Yay Margo! I can't wait to meet her! :)